NBCAAM Conference Webinar Series
2019 Conference images courtesy of Wendy Dahl and attendees
Get continuing education from the comfort and safety of your own home. Take webinars on skills, business and self-care-- take only those that interest you. Recordings will be made available.
Feel free to sign up for past events to receive the recording.
NBCAAM CE credit
Available as Recording (many with hands on CE hours):
- Peace Through Grief with Our Beloved Animals- Animal Communication and the Process of Dying Death and Connecting... (1)Recorded Zoom MeetingRecorded Zoom Meeting
- Recorded Zoom MeetingOnlineRecorded Zoom MeetingOnlineThe Tui Na webinar offered by Tallgrass Animal Acupressure will give you an understanding of Tui Na theory, PLUS you will learn how to: • Assess the horse, dog, or, cat’s condition • Perform the comprehensive Tui Na protocol, and • Learn specific hands-on techniques through video demonstrations!
- Recorded Zoom MeetingRecorded Zoom MeetingRecorded Zoom MeetingRecorded Zoom MeetingSURE FOOT Equine Balance Pads are now being used by a wide variety of equine bodyworkers to enhance the effectiveness of other modalities. Wendy Murdoch, will discuss the value of adding Balance Pads both during bodywork sessions and as a means for owners to maintain the effectiveness of sessions.
- Recorded Zoom MeetingRecorded Zoom Meeting
- This is a recording of a previous webinarRecorded webinar
- This is a recorded webinar.Recorded Zoom webinar
- This is a recorded webinar.Recorded WebinarThis is a recorded webinar.Recorded WebinarLearn to identify your own innate talents in the Animal Healing Arts so that you can create a practice you love built around your unique skills and abilities. And see how to promote and expand that practice so your business can thrive. Non-hands on CE credit: 1 hour. Recording available.